“ Making music is good for the brain. ”
The ‘One-on-One’ Music Lessons
In one on one lessons students can progress at their own speed, enabling specialized instructors to design lessons based on their student’s needs, learning style, and personality.
Students are offered the chance to apply for the ABRSM exam system that takes place twice a year.
Lessons Durations: 30, 45 & 60 minutes. Click here
for rules and regulations.
Group Music Lessons
Our professional teachers offer a 12 lesson course for each of the 8 grades leading to The official ABRSM exams in May and November.
Music therapy Lessons
iPlay musicenter is the first center to offer music therapy sessions for groups and individuals
with different kinds of challenges (physical, mental, learning difficulties and behavioral problems ) to achieve non music goals such like a better Educational Achievement , more accepted behavior and a smooth self-expression.
In order for iplay to accomplish its goals with the association of your help as partners and supporters for our services, we would like to draw your attention to the following points:
Attendance: Being punctual shows respect for the center and for the teachers.
- All cancellations must be made 24 hours ahead of time. This will help us coordinate with the teachers, otherwise all lessons will be charged.
- In case of no notification of absence ahead of time, unfortunately, you will lose that lesson.
- Students are allowed to have one absence per month.
All fees must be paid in ADVANCE
The course are automatically renewed unless we get notified.
For absence kindly use the following Numbers:
- iPlay musicenter 06-5868676
- iPlay musicenter mobile 079-7789272